The Cold Steel® Perfect Balance® takes inspiration from a classic thrower from the 1950's. Thanks to its considerable weight and fully sharpened clip point blade, it hits hard and penetrates its target effortlessly. The strong 1055 high carbon steel construction, black rust-resistant finish and composite handle scales make it durable enough for thousands of throws.
This blade has also become a firm favorite as a low cost utility and hunting tool. Its big Bowie-style blade and tough spring temper make it a rugged reliable companion for the toughest conditions.
Test review conclusion from Messer Magazin (March 2016 issue): Right from the start, no other throwing knife was more convincing than the Perfect Balance® Thrower.
- Blade material: 1055 high carbon steel
- Overall length: approx. 34.3 cm
- Blade length: approx. 22.9 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 5 mm
- Handle: approx. 11.4 cm long, polypropylene scales
- Weight: approx. 437 g
- Cold Steel® Product No.: 80TPB
Sheath sold separately (Product No. CST-SC80TBBA).