Since their initial introduction, the Emperor Series swords have proven to be popular with many of Cold Steel®'s customers. Still, Cold Steel® is aware that there are some people who want a battle-ready sword but hope to find one at a more affordable price.
The Warrior Series addresses this problem directly. These swords share the same high-performance 1060 steel, heat-treatment and sharpness as their Emperor counterparts, but Cold Steel® has omitted their expensive mirror-polishing in favor of a more practical finish. This makes the Warrior Series a perfect choice for training and perfecting cutting techniques (Tameshigiri) without damaging or tarnishing the blade.
- Warrior O Tanto
- Material: 1060 high carbon steel
- Overall length: approx. 48.9 cm
- Blade length: approx. 33.7 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 8 mm
- Handle: approx. 15.2 cm long, ray skin w/ black silk cord wrap & brass Menuki
- Weight: approx. 524 g
- Incl. black lacquered wood scabbard
- Cold Steel® Product No.: 88BT
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a copy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.