Mizutori® (Crane) Wakizashi
The Crane is a symbol of luck and longevity, loyalty and strength, and is a much-loved symbol in Japan. While developing a new series to add to the long-standing and world-renowned line-up of Japanese blades, Cold Steel® felt it only fitting to add the Crane as a motif.
The Mizutori® (Crane) Wakizashi mirrors the materials, fit and finish of its larger brother (Mizutori® Katana, Product No. 88CKK) in every way except size. It is equally light and fast, and with the same high-quality materials, but at a fraction of the size, making it an exquisite companion piece to the Mizutori® Katana, or a beautiful stand-alone blade.
- Material: 1095 high carbon steel
- Overall length: approx. 69.8 cm
- Blade length: approx. 53.3 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 7 mm
- Handle: approx. 16.5 cm long, ray skin w/ brown silk cord wrap & brass Menuki
- Weight: approx. 797 g
- Incl. black lacquered wood scabbard
- Cold Steel® Product No.: 88CKW
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a copy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.
Shipping weight: 1.80 kg