Hand-and-a-half Dagger with scabbard. Companion Dagger to Cold Steel®'s Hand-and-a-half Sword
This is the companion dagger designed by Cold Steel® to match their Hand-and-a-half Sword (Product No. CST-88HNH): Scaled down in size but almost identical in appearance, this dagger is designed for cutting and thrusting but is also sturdy enough to perform efficiently as a defensive weapon.
The grip is fashioned out of wood covered with black leather and the butt is capped with a beautiful scent-stopper pommel.
Each one-and-a-half-handed dagger reflects the highest standards in workmanship and materials and comes fully sharpened and ready for battle.
To safely house the blade, Cold Steel® has also included a very attractive wooden scabbard covered with black leather and ornamented with a throat and a chape made of steel.
- Material: 1060 high carbon steel blade, leather-wrapped wooden handle
- Overall length: approx. 49 cm
- Handle length: approx. 16 cm
- Blade length: approx. 33 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 6.35 mm
- Weight: approx. 496 g
- Including leather-covered wooden scabbard with steel fittings
- Cold Steel® Product No.: 88HNHD
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a copy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.
Shipping weight: 0.80 kg
Customers who bought this product also purchased: