Willow Leaf Sword
This is the classic Chinese broadsword used by soldiers and civilians alike from ancient times right up through the 1940's. Its broad, heavy blade is distal tapered to aid balance and perfectly shaped for all cutting, slashing and chopping strokes. For ease in handling, it comes with a long, cord-wrapped handle as well as a traditional brass guard and pommel.
Supplied with a sturdy leather scabbard, it's a battle ready sword you'll be proud to own!
1055 High Carbon Steel
The carbon content and lean alloy of this shallow hardening steel make this a very sturdy material that avoids a lot of the brittleness commonly associated with higher carbon materials. Particularly suited to blades requiring impact resistance, it's often seen in large fixed blades and swords.
- Material: 1055 high carbon steel
- Overall length: approx. 85.4 cm
- Blade length: approx. 67.6 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 6.4 mm
- Handle: approx. 17.8 cm long, cord wrap, brass guard and pommel
- Weight: approx. 1157 g
- Incl. leather sheath with brass fittings
- Cold Steel® Product No.: 88BBB
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a copy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.
Shipping weight: 2.50 kg