Still amazingly popular with Martial Artists and collectors alike, these iconic Chinese Butterfly Swords are carried in pairs that are cleverly nested together so they appear to be one sword in the sheath. But when they are drawn, the short swords can be separated and wielded in both hands with lightning speed!
Cold Steel®'s interpretation of these classical blades are approx. 38 cm long and 6.7 cm wide. The pronounced D-shaped guards have a long forward quillon for deflecting and trapping opposing weapons. The handsome hardwood handles are covered with braided silk cord to provide a secure and comfortable grip.
The perfect gift for Chinese Martial Arts practitioners, and a fine addition to any blade-lover's collection!
- Material: 1060 high carbon steel
- Overall length: approx. 51.4 cm
- Blade length: approx. 38.1 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 5 mm
- Handle: approx. 13.3 cm long, ray skin w/ black silk cord wrap
- Weight: approx. 788 g (each)
- Incl. leather scabbard
- Cold Steel® Product No.: 88BF
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a copy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.