DVD - Ron Balicki's Filipino Boxing
- by Cold Steel
In this DVD series you will learn the traditional Filipino boxing method using empty hands instead of gloves. Developed during the heyday of bare-knuckle boxing, it has surprised and confounded the traditional "western style" boxer for more than a century. This is because it is not just a fist-oriented art, it teaches you how to use your whole body to subdue or drive off an attacker. These instructional DVDs will take you where no other video boxing training has attempted to go before. Whether you are a novice or experienced fighter, this video series has something of great value for you.
Ron will teach you:
- Basic on guard stances
- Footwork methods and drills
- 30 different punching methods, including Ron's famous long range uppercut
- Multiple kicking, kneeing and elbow techniques
- Basic to advanced defense with special emphasis on attacking and destroying incoming punches and kicks using your fists, elbows, knees and feet.
- Filipino trapping hand drills - single hand & double hand
- Multiple kicking flow drills
- Filipino wrestling/submission grappling - joint/lock combinations
3 disc set
Running time: approx. 5 hrs 30 mins
Warning: May contain extreme footage that some viewers could find disturbing.
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 16. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a copy of your passport by email, scan, fax or mail.