Tactical Katana Machete with Sheath
Cold Steel's Tactical Series of machetes are closely modeled after the hugely popular and record-breaking Cold Steel Warrior
Series of Tantos, Wakizashis and Katanas.
Available in 3 sizes, each of these fun and distinctive machetes features a wide, curved Tanto point blade and a solid steel
tsuba made from heat-treated 1055 high carbon steel with a baked on anti-rust coating. Their broad full tangs are injection
over-molded with high impact polypropylene, making them incredibly durable and weather resistant.
Cold Steel spared no expense to re-create the look of a traditional cord wrapped handle, Fuchi and Kashira but used modern
materials that will not shrink, warp, tarnish or rot and require very little maintenance to retain peak performance.
Sharpened in Cold Steel's Ventura HQ, each of these machetes comes complete with a Cor-Ex™ sheath for ease of carry and
- Tactical Katana Machete
- Blade material: 1055 high carbon steel w/ black baked-on anti-rust matte finish
- Overall length: approx. 92.1 cm
- Blade length: approx. 61 cm
- Blade thickness: 2.8 mm
- Handle: approx. 31.1 cm long, polypropylene
- Weight: approx. 998 g
- Incl. Cor-Ex™ sheath
- Cold Steel Product No.: 97TKMS / 97TKMZ
- Tactical Wakizashi Machete with Sheath: Product No. CST-97TKLZ
- Tactical Tanto Machete with Sheath: Product No. CST-97TKJZ
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a copy
of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.
Shipping weight: 1.50 kg