Tanto Machete with Sheath
Cold Steel has prototyped a whole host of different short-bladed machete shapes over the years, but the Tanto remains one of the
best they've tested. Although the "Americanized Tanto" is known primarily for its combative application, it also makes an excellent
multi-purpose bushcraft blade.
In Cold Steel's tests, the Tanto Machete cut and pierced exceptionally well while remaining tough enough to endure hard use. Its
solid full-tang construction and hard wearing weather-resistant polypropylene handle only add to its durability and functionality.
- Blade material: 1055 high carbon steel w/ black baked-on anti-rust matte finish
- Overall length: approx. 47.3 cm
- Blade length: approx. 33 cm
- Blade thickness: 2.8 mm
- Handle: approx. 14.3 cm long, polypropylene
- Weight: approx. 471 g
- Incl. Cor-Ex™ sheath
- Cold Steel Product No.: 97BTMZ
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a copy
of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.
Shipping weight: 0.90 kg