SR1 Lite Tanto Point, Folding Survival & Rescue Knife with 8Cr13MoV steel blade
While not significantly lighter than the SR1 Tanto (Product No. 62LA) in weight, the SR1 Lite Tanto is indisputably lighter on the wallet!
It was made to mimic its big brother in every respect, with the exceptions of having substituted the G-10 handle with a Griv-Ex® one, and using the more affordable 8Cr13MoV blade steel. It still comes razor-sharp and ready for your toughest task or biggest adventure.
8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
Possessing very similar properties to AUS 8A, 8Cr13MoV is a reliable steel for working knives. This high carbon stainless steel has proven itself to be tough and corrosion-resistant in Cold Steel®'s own tests. Like AUS 8A, it boasts good edge holding and is easy to re-sharpen.
- SR1 Lite Tanto Point
- Blade material: 8Cr13MoV stainless steel
- Overall length: approx. 23.8 cm
- Blade length: approx. 10.2 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 4.8 mm
- Handle: approx. 13.6 long, Griv-Ex®
- With ambidextrous pocket/belt clip
- Weight: approx. 196 g
- Cold Steel® Product No.: 62K1A