Tuff Lite, Folding Knife with Plain Edge and O.D. Green Handle
- Cold Steel® Tuff Lite Series -
Tough enough to do the job and light enough to be handy, Cold Steel®'s Tuff Lite folders are there when you need them. They are perfectly sized to slip into a pocket, clip to your waistband or wear around your neck on a lanyard.
Offering wide, hollow-ground blades, they are mercilessly sharp and can shear through the toughest materials with unexpected ease. And due to their slanted points, they offer deep penetration and precision cutting potential.
Both the standard-sized version and the mini version are bred for work and offer a surprisingly good grip due to their superbly engineered Griv-Ex™ handles that offer a tremendous strength-to-weight ratio and feature Cold Steel®'s state-of-the-art Tri-Ad® lock, which gives them astonishing muscle for their size.
AUS 8A Stainless Steel
Cold Steel® has been using the same expertly heat-treated Japanese AUS 8A steel for nearly 3 decades. This steel has tested amazingly well over the years and has proven to be an excellent steel for working knives - tough, corrosion resistant, with good edge holding and easy to re-sharpen.
- Tuff Lite, Plain Edge, O.D. Green
- Blade material: Japanese AUS 8A stainless steel
- Overall length: approx. 15.2 cm
- Blade length: approx. 6.3 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 2.75 mm
- Handle: approx. 8.9 cm long, Griv-Ex™
- With stainless steel pocket/belt clip
- Weight: approx. 71 g
- Cold Steel® Product No.: 20LTG
Shipping weight: 0.30 kg