Lynn Thompson Ti-Lite®, Folding Knife
Cold Steel®'s Ti-Lite® folders evoke the sleek speed and rebellious lines of the classic 1950's-styled switchblade. Often imitated, but never equaled, the Ti-Lite® (designed by the late, great Phil Boguszewski) is a masterpiece of performance and style.
For maximum strength and safety, the Ti-Lites® are equipped with stainless steel leaf spring locks (proven, in Cold Steel®'s in-house tests, to hold upwards of 145 lbs / 66 kg).
For ease of carry, the Ti-Lites® come equipped with a small, unobtrusive steel pocket clip and can be opened rapidly by using the thumb studs or by snagging a quillon on the edge of your pocket as you draw your knife out.
Lynn Thompson Ti-Lite®
New for 2020 is the Lynn Thompson signature Ti-Lite® with an OD green Zy-Ex™ handle and a wicked 6 in. long kris-shaped blade made from American 440C stainless steel.
- Lynn Thompson Ti-Lite®
- Blade material: 440C stainless steel
- Overall length: approx. 33 cm
- Blade length: approx. 15.2 cm (6 in.)
- Blade thickness: approx. 4 mm
- Handle: approx. 17.8 cm long, Zy-Ex™
- With stainless steel pocket/belt clip
- Weight: approx. 198 g
- Cold Steel® Product No.: 26SY6
Shipping weight: 0.50 kg