New product number as from 2018 due to a change in packaging (from clam pack to box).
*** The knife itself (previously sold under n° 20NPRDZ) remains unchanged! ***
A design collaboration between custom knife-maker Andrew Demko and Cold Steel President Lynn C. Thompson, the Cold Steel
Finn Wolf is a folding utility and camp knife that draws inspiration from the classic Finnish Pukko.
Equipped with Cold Steel's Tri-Ad® lock for superior safety and security, the Finn Wolf is a folder that you can rely on in
even the most uncompromising conditions. Its satin polished Japanese AUS 8A blade is ready to put in long hours and hard work,
and, with its keen zero-ground edge, it is breeze to re-sharpen.
With this much performance packed into this comfortable, strong, practical and inexpensive a package, there's simply no excuse
not to add a Finn Wolf to your collection today!
- Finn Wolf, Red (2018, box)
- Blade material: Japanese AUS 8A stainless steel
- Overall length: approx. 20 cm
- Blade length: approx. 8.9 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 3 mm
- Handle: approx. 11.1 cm long, Griv-Ex™
- With ambidextrous pocket/belt clip
- Weight: approx. 96 g
- Cold Steel Product No.: 20NPH
- Finn Wolf, O.D. Green: Product No. CST-20NPF
- Finn Wolf, Blue: Product No. CST-20NPG
- Finn Wolf, Blaze Orange: Product No. CST-20NPJ