SRK®, Compact, Survival Rescue Knife with SK-5 high carbon steel blade and black Tuff-Ex™ finish
Now you can get almost all the performance of the SRK® (Product No. 49LCK / 49 LCKZ) in a substantially shorter, lighter and thinner package. Designed expressly for those who want or need a low-profile fixed blade, the SRK® Compact is almost a mirror image of its big brother with all the features you have to come to expect. Supplied with a super sturdy Secure-Ex® sheath, it's a lightweight wonder you will treasure for years to come.
SK-5 High Carbon Steel
Japanese high carbon SK-5 is traditionally used for making a variety of hand tools, including chisels and woodcutting saws. With good all-round toughness and excellent edge holding capabilities as well as excellent abrasion resistance, it has stood the test of time and seen use in many countries.
- Blade material: SK-5 high carbon steel with black Tuff-Ex™ finish
- Overall length: approx. 24.1 cm
- Blade length: approx. 12.7 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 4 mm
- Handle: approx. 11.4 cm long, Kray-Ex™
- Weight: approx. 145 g
- Incl. Secure-Ex® sheath
- Cold Steel® Product No.: 49LCKD
Shipping weight: 0.50 kg