This rugged little workhorse can cut through tough materials that would make a bigger knife choke! Its diminutive size and light Secure-Ex® sheath make it a natural for attachment to a key ring, zipper pull, D-ring or belt loop. A perfect EDC choice.
AUS 8A Stainless Steel
Cold Steel® has been using the same expertly heat-treated Japanese AUS 8A steel for nearly 3 decades. This steel has tested amazingly well over the years and has proven to be an excellent steel for working knives - tough, corrosion resistant, with good edge holding and easy to re-sharpen.
- Blade material: Japanese AUS 8A stainless steel
- Overall length: approx. 11 cm
- Blade length: approx. 5.1 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 2 mm
- Handle: approx. 5.9 cm long, Kray-Ex™
- Weight: approx. 23 g
- Including Secure-Ex® sheath
- Cold Steel® Product No.: 42SS