The issue most people have with a utility knife is weakness. Weak locking mechanisms, thin brittle blades and an inability to do hard work. Cold Steel® has addressed this problem and created a utility knife that's all about strength. And it's affordably priced!
The Click-N-Cut (patent-pending) features elements that are based on Cold Steel®'s extremely strong Tri-Ad® lock, so it's built for strenuous cutting chores. It comes complete with three interchangeable blades (a serrated and a plain edged utility blade plus a drop point blade). The blades are double the thickness of most blades on the market, so they can stand up to the most strenuous cutting, scoring, scraping and gouging tasks you can imagine.
Exchanging a blade is easy. The handle has a lock bar release, similar to the release on a folding knife. When the lock bar is pressed, the blade slides easily out. Keep the lock bar pressed and slide a new blade in, then release the lock bar and the blade will 'click' into place.
The Click-N-Cut includes a belt sheath that will hold the knife with one of the blades installed and has integral pockets for the two remaining extra blades. Extra replacement blades are also available for purchase separately.
- Blade material: 420J2 stainless steel
- Overall length: approx. 16.5 cm
- Blade length: approx. 6.4 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 1.5 mm
- Handle: approx. 10.2 cm long, high-impact ABS
- Weight: approx. 57 g
- Incl. Secure-Ex® sheath and 3 interchangeable blades
- Cold Steel® Product No.: 40A
Replacement blades are also sold separately in a pack of 3:
- Click-N-Cut drop point blades (Product No. 40AP3A)
- Click-N-Cut standard utility blades, plain edge (Product No. 40AP3B)
- Click-N-Cut standard utility blades, serrated (Product No. 40AP3C)