Bird & Trout, Outdoor Knife
The Bird & Trout knife is a much loved, lightweight tool that is enjoyed by hunters, fishermen and outdoorsmen the world over.
Its lightweight one-piece construction and its versatile, ultra-skeletonized sheath make it effortless to carry and a joy to wear all day long. The Bird & Trout's integrated finger ring allows the knife to hang from the finger when not in use, keeping it instantly accessible even when working with cold, wet or bloody hands.
Use the provided bead chain lanyard to carry the knife discreetly around your neck, fasten it to your key ring or wallet chain, or utilize a Tek Lok or a Molle compatible adapter to carry the knife on your belt, your L.B.V. or even strapped to a pack.
AUS 8A Stainless Steel
Cold Steel® has been using the same expertly heat-treated Japanese AUS 8A steel for nearly 3 decades. This steel has tested amazingly well over the years and has proven to be an excellent steel for working knives - tough, corrosion resistant, with good edge holding and easy to re-sharpen.
- Material: Japanese AUS 8A stainless steel with bead blast finish
- Overall length: approx. 16 cm
- Blade length: approx. 5.7 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 2.6 mm
- Handle length: approx. 10.3 cm
- Including Secure-Ex® sheath with bead chain lanyard
- Weight: approx. 23 g
- Cold Steel® Product No.: 20BTJ / 20BTJZ
Shipping weight: 0.60 kg