Do you prize the look and authentic lines of a traditional Pipe Hawk, but have little use for the hollow bowl and the strength-compromised, drilled-out wooden "smoking" handle? Well here's a Pipe Hawk without those disadvantageous features.
Precision forged from 1055 carbon steel, the Pipe Hawk offers a long, reasonably wide cutting edge and a solid, fully hardened hammer poll that's turned and ribbed to mimic a hollow pipe bowl.
Fitted with a approx. 48 cm hickory handle and weighing approximately 737 g it's heavy enough to be brutally effective as a chopping tool and weapon plus its solid bowl will drive nails, spikes and stakes with the power of a framing hammer.
- Overall Length: approx. 56 cm
- Hawk Length: approx. 19 cm
- Primary Edge: approx. 7.6 cm
- Steel: Drop Forged 1055 Carbon
- Weight: approx. 794 g
- Handle: American Hickory
- Cold Steel item code: 90PHH
- Sheath for Spike Hawk, code: 00457901689
- replacement handle from hickory wood, code: 0457900120
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please mention your birth date when order. We also need a copy of your passport by email, scan, fax or mail.
Shipping weight: 1.20 kg
Customers who bought this product also purchased: