Suitable for re-enactors from any period stretching from the French and Indian War clear up to the final settling of the West in the late 1800's. The authentic, good looking Frontier Hawk is one tough customer you're sure to appreciate.
This light weight Hawk is a joy to use too as it reduces wrist, elbow, and shoulder strain without sacrificing anything in chopping power or ease of handling.
The merits of its light weight are revealed in combat too because the Frontier Hawk can be used at light speed from any angle and immediately recovered!
- Overall Length: approx. 55.9 cm
- Blade Length: approx. 15.2 cm
- Primary Edge: approx. 8.3 cm
- Material: Drop Forged 1055 Carbon Steel
- Weight: approx. 635 g
- Handle: American Hickory
- Cold Steel item code: 90FH
This superior axe is made by the American Tomahawk Company® - (A division of Cold Steel, Inc)
- Sheath for Frontier Hawk (Product Code: 0457906801)
- Replacement Handle from Hickory (Product Code: CST-H90AT)
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please mention your birth date when order. We also need a copy of your passport by email, scan, fax or mail.