Cold Steel® Professional Throwing Hatchet
For those wanting the convenience of a quick-change handle, Cold Steel® is now offering a Professional Throwing Hatchet. Thanks to its patent pending locking mechanism, all you have to do to change a worn or damaged handle is to loosen the bolts, slip out the worn handle and exchange it for a new one and re-tighten the bolts. Now you can change your handle and be throwing again in under 2 minutes.
1055 High Carbon Steel
The carbon content and lean alloy of this shallow hardening steel make this a very sturdy material that avoids a lot of the brittleness commonly associated with higher carbon materials. Particularly suited to blades requiring impact resistance, it's often seen in large fixed blades and swords.
- Blade material: drop-forged 1055 high carbon steel
- Handle material: American hickory
- Removable head (Allen wrench not included in delivery)
- Overall length: approx. 40.6 cm
- Hawk length: approx. 12.7 cm
- Edge length: approx. 10.2 cm
- Weight: approx. 893 g
- Cold Steel® Product No.: 90AXA
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a copy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.
Shipping weight: 1.20 kg