Trench Hawk, Brown (Flat Dark Earth) Handle
The Cold Steel Trench Hawk features a sharp cutting edge and a wedge-style spike, offering numerous tactical options for the
Drop-forged from 1055 high carbon steel and differentially hardened, the head of the Trench Hawk will withstand tremendous blows
as well as the awful stress of prolonged use.
The polypropylene handle of Cold Steel's Trench Hawk is also highly resistant to shock and will withstand abuse that would easily
break even a tough hickory handle. And, as an added benefit, it is easily and cheaply replaced when finally worn out or broken
from repeated throwing, as replacement handles are available for purchase (Please note: any handle can, and will, break
Finally, to help protect its owner from its cutting edge and dangerously sharp spike, it comes complete with a patented
articulated Secure-Ex? sheath.
- Trench Hawk, Flat Dark Earth
- Blade material: drop-forged 1055 high carbon steel
- Handle material: polypropylene
- Overall length: approx. 48.3 cm
- Hawk length: approx. 22.2 cm
- Primary Edge: approx. 8.9 cm
- Weight: approx. 822 g
- Incl. Secure-Ex? sheath
- Cold Steel Product No.: 90PTHFZ
- Trench Hawk, Black: Product No. CST-90PTH / CST-90PTHZ
- Trench Hawk, O.D. Green: Product No. CST-90PTHGZ
- Trench Hawk Replacement Handle, Flat Dark Earth: Product No. CST-H90PTHF
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a
copy of your passport by email, scan, fax or mail.
Shipping weight: 1.30 kg